F2160 GARMENT PRINTER
The SC-F2160 uses advanced Epson UltraChrome® DG ink and our latest PrecisionCore™ print head technology. The print head supports resolutions of up to 1440 x 1440 dpi for exceptional precision and consistency.
The F2160 features enhanced production flexibility, higher productivity, reduced maintenance, and a lower running cost. Optimised for customisation and value-adding on cotton based garments such as T-shirts, Polo tops, jeans and sweats, it will image onto a range of polyester sports and leisure wear, and can also be used for promotional and décor items including tote bags, tea towels and cushions. Also suitable for DTF printing.
Carternz is an Authorized Epson Dealer. We deal directly with the manufacturer and can fully support you with our Epson trained technicians.
Finance Options available* Indicative rates only. T's and C's apply.
|Term (Months)||Monthly Payment|
|36||$720.35 ex GST|
|48||$561.46 ex GST|
|60||$466.42 ex GST|
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Enhanced Productivity – faster frameless loading and an improved print speed. Produce a light coloured T-shirt in as little as 15 seconds and a dark shirt in as little as 52s.
- Enhanced Print Quality – finer height adjustment for improved ink application and upgraded VSDT (Variable Size Dot Technology) for superior imaging with reduced grain, an enhanced colour gamut and smoother gradation.
- Enhanced Functionality – supplied complete with imaging software. New features enable more flexible editing and arrangement, addition of customised text, and presentation/ finish adjustment.
- Maximum Reliability – upgraded head design and improved ink management system. Backed with a comprehensive 'Heads-N-All' on-site warranty with cover extendable up to FIVE YEARS.
- Reduced Operational Cost – reduced ink consumption and new Self-Washing Capping System with dedicated cleaning cartridge for simpler operation and reduced maintenance.
- Outstanding Flexibility – supports a wide range of fabrics containing a mix of natural and man-made fibers in thicknesses up to 25mm. Platen options support a variety of production applications and garment sizes/types.
- Easy to Install & Operate – simple set-up with a small footprint and all-front-loaded consumables. Features auto height sensing / checking and a large colour LCD control panel with in-built help and improved thumbnail viewer.