F2260 GARMENT PRINTER
The SureColor F2260 is the third generation of Epson's popular desktop direct-to-garment (DTG) range. It combines outstanding image quality with an enhanced production speed, a reduced print cost, and support for the latest direct-to-film (DTF) techniques. The printer uses a new ink that enables improved imaging on a range of material. Prints can be made directly onto fabric or indirectly via film transfer. The printer ships as standard in a 5-colour configuration with CYMK + dual white ink for maximum production flexibility.
Carternz is excited to be the first company in NZ to have stock of this exciting new model. Contact us and get yours now!
Finance Options available.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Enhanced productivity – improved ergonomics, auto head-height adjustment and a faster print speed. Produce a light-coloured T-shirt in as little as 28 seconds, and a dark shirt in as little as 52 seconds.
- Enhanced print quality – second generation DG2 ink, latest MicroTFP head technology and upgraded software. Produce prints on a wider range of media with finer lines, more consistent fills and less bleed.
- Enhanced functionality – supplied complete with Garment Creator 2 software. The new version offers faster performance and enhanced support for direct-to-film (DTF) operation.
- Enhanced reliability – comprehensive warranty with service cover extendable up to five years. Epson Cloud Solution PORT enables enhanced user reporting and remote service diagnosis.
- Reduced operational cost – uses cost-effective 800 ml ink pouches. Printheads are covered by warranty/CoverPlus while a new fan-less design enables reduced operational noise, maintenance and parts expense.
- Outstanding flexibility – supports a wide range of fabrics containing a mix of natural and man-made fibres in thicknesses up to 25 mm. Platen options support a variety of production applications and garment sizes/types. Ships as a 5-colour configuration to suit light-garment, dark-garment and film work.